What is Invisalign™?
• Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
• Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
• Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign™ Work?
• You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
• As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week. (until they have straightened to the their final position)
• You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
• Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months. The average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30. Both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
• The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.