Invisalign’s invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you have always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you are wearing them. Invisialign works like traditional metal braces but without the hassle and appearance. Invisalign is clear and discreet and is a great option for both children and adults. These braces can treat overbites, underbites, spacing, crowding, and other cases. Unlike metal braces, with Invisalign, you are able to eat all different food. The cost is similar to traditional braces. You no longer have to feel embarrassed by your teeth or the appearance of your braces. At All Smiles Family Dentistry we offer Invisalign at our Port St. Lucie and Ft. Pierce locations. If you are interested in Invisalign please schedule a complementary consultation with one of our Dentist’s and find out how Invisalign can benefit you.
What is Invisalign?
• Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
• Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
• Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign Work?
• You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
• As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week. (until they have straightened to the their final position)
• You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
• Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months. The average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30. Both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
• The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.